Recognizable by its orange granules
OCI Nutramon is calcium ammonium nitrate, recognizable because of its orange granules. OCI Nutramon stands out because of the quality of its granules. The granules are hard, homogeneous, round, smooth and dust-free. This makes Nutramon CAN easy to spread, including over larger spreading widths (>50 meters). What’s more, this versatile nitrogen fertilizer has the lowest CO2 footprint in the world.
By far the highest nitrogen efficiency
OCI Nutramon is suitable for every crop. OCI Nutramon contains 50% nitrate nitrogen and 50% ammoniacal nitrogen. The 50/50 ratio guarantees fast and long-lasting nitrogen action in the crop because nitrogen losses to the soil are reduced and there are no losses to the air. As a result, OCI Nutramon boasts the highest nitrogen efficiency when compared with other types of nitrogen fertilizers. Magnesium in the Nutramon satisfies the magnesium requirements of the crops.
...a high quality Nutramon is really a plus for every cropGert-Jan van Dongen, arable farmer from Zeewolde
Benefits of Nutramon CAN
- Ratio of ammonium to nitrate (50/50) ensures high nitrogen efficiency
- Fast uptake of the nitrate by the crop
- Minimal loss of ammonia
- Uniform, hard and round granules
- Recognizable by the orange granules
- Even spread over large widths (>50 meters)
- Predictable effect to ensure good fertilization results
- The lowest CO2 emissions in the world